Contact: Wendel Sloan at 505.562.2253
PORTALES — Several professors at Eastern New Mexico University have received internal grants to further their research. They and their topics are:
- Dr. Tracy Carr, Oboe and Bassoon Reedmaking Equipment and Attendance at the Advanced Reed Making and Pedagogy Seminar.
- Dr. Youngkoo Cho, Genotypic Responses of Peanut Genotypes to Fhizobium in Drought Environment.
- Dr. Stephen Durand, Migration and the Ancestral Puebloan Cultural Experiment.
- Dr. James Finley, The Treatment of Excited States and Spin Forbidden Chemical Reactions Using Quantum Chemistry and Relativistic Effects.
- Dr. Caryl Johnson, The Role of Home Economics Education as a Way to Eradicate Poverty in the Caribbean.
- Dr. Gregory Keller, Using Foraging Behavior of Nearctic-Neotropical Migratory Songbirds as an Index to Habitat Quality.
- Dr. Paul Lockman, A Look at Property Crime in Buenos Aires.
- Dr. Darren Pollock, A Revision of the Subfamily Eustrophinae (Coleoptera: Tetratomidae) of North America.
- Ms. Jill Pribyl, Teaching Methods for Dance: A Step by Step Approach to Ugandan Traditional Dances.
- Dr. Michael Shaughnessy, From Pedagogy to Management Systems: Trends in Online Instruction.
- Dr. John Stockmyer, An Assessment of the Viability of an Inexpensive Web Conferencing System for the ENMU Online MBA Program.
- Dr. Manuel Varela, Molecular and Microbial Physiology of Maltose and Aucrose Utilization by the rafB Gene of Escherichia coli.
- Dr. Juchao Yan, Design of Viologen-Functionalized Monolayers on Gold for Direct Transduction of Biorecognition.