Join us for this campus-wide celebration!
April 15, 2015 at 3:30–4:30 p.m.
University Theatre Center
Refreshments will be provided at 3 p.m.
The President's Spirit of Eastern Awards are given to ENMU employees nominated and chosen by their peers for emanating the true spirit of Eastern New Mexico University. (Winners are honored at a spring ceremony and are presented with a plaque, a pin and a check for $500.)
At ENMU, we have a caring, capable faculty and staff who are appreciated not only by our students, but also by each other. Every year, the previous year's winners choose the new winners from nominations submitted by students, faculty and staff. The nomination deadline for 2015 is April 3, 5 p.m.
The criteria for this award include:
- Support of ENMU's Teaching-Learning Mission
- Campus community spirit (humane, tolerant, responsive, concerned with security and safety)
- Hard work
- Care about the institution
- Whole student life commitment
- Demonstrated track record in position (minimum of five years)
Please note: The awards are given solely on the validity and strength of the nomination, not personal reputation or the nominee’s activities known by the committee.