Who takes it?
Employers of Eastern alumni as determined by returned alumni surveys and information from alumni
When is it administered?
Every three years, within one year after the alumni survey is administered
What type of information is sought?
- Type of organization at which the employee works
- Number of employees
- Percentage who are in management positions
- Type of skills, knowledge and attitudes that are important to the organization
- Toughest type of job to fill
- Ratings of Eastern graduates in knowledge and skills areas
- General impression of the likelihood of hiring other Eastern graduates
- Suggestions for improving the education process
Which office administers it?
The Assessment Resource Office
Who initiates the survey?
Eastern New Mexico University
When are results typically available?
The end of the year in which it is administered
From whom are the results available?
Office of Planning and Analysis and Assessment Resource Office
Are the results available by division or discipline?
Are the results comparable to data of other universities?