Between work and family, you don't have time to attend classes at a local campus, but that shouldn't prevent you from reaching your career goals. Eastern New Mexico University's fully accredited online degrees help expand your career options and prepare you for better jobs in today's competitive market.
Online students pay in-state tuition if six or fewer hours are taken per semester. More than six hours per semester requires out-of-state tuition for nonresidents.
Requirements and Deadlines
Coming to Eastern is easy! Best of all, applying to ENMU is free! Our admission process requires submitting the following documents:
- ENMU admission application – fill out our online application, or download an application and mail it to us at the address below
- FAFSA application (Eastern's FAFSA school code is 002651)
- Admissions Scholarship application
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended previously.
- If you have completed less than 30 college credits, you will also need to submit an official copy of your high school transcript or GED certificate and ACT or SAT scores.
Although ENMU does not have an application deadlines for most programs, it's a good idea to apply for admission no later than the semester prior to the semester you intend to start your college coursework.
Send your materials to:
Office of Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Online Program Options
Some of our more popular online programs include our special 2+2 transfer programs, many of our BAAS degrees and concentrations and a large number of our College of Business degrees. We also have a number of options for educators looking to enhance their careers with online endorsements and master's degrees.
Helpful Links For Online Students
- Financial Aid
- Housing and Dining
- Academics – majors and minors
- Online Student Resources
- Request Information
- Contact an Admissions Recruiter
Still have questions about the ENMU experience?
Our President's Ambassadors are available to answer any questions you may have. Send them a short note.