The reports below can be obtained by clicking the title links. For best viewing results, scroll down and click the PDF or Full Text links.
- The Purposes of Education in American Democracy, Educational Policies Commission, NEA and AASA, Washington, DC, 1938.
- Education for ALL American Youth, Educational Policies Commission, NEA and AASA, Washington, DC, 1944.
- Report of the Committee of Ten on Secondary School Studies With the Reports of the Committee Arranged by Committee, NEA, New York: American Book, 1894.
- Report of the Committee of Fifteen on Elementary Education; With Reports of the Subcommittees: on the Training of Teachers; on the Correlation of Studies in Elementary Education; on the Organization of City School Systems, NEA, New York: American Book, 1895.
- Cardinal Principles of Secondary Education: A Report of the Commission on the Reorganization of Secondary Education, NEA, Washington, DC: US GPO, 1918.
Access the article below by clicking the title link, and then the PDF link in the left-hand sidebar. Enter your ENMU ID# when requested.
Garrett, A W, "Curriculum History's Connections to the Present: Necessary Lessons for Informed Practice and Theory," Journal of Curriculum and Supervision, 9, 1994, 390-395.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these conditions specifies that the photocopy or reproduction is to be used only for private study, scholarship, or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.