To access the articles, click the title link and then the PDF link in the left-hand sidebar. Enter your ENMU ID# when requested. You may print, email or download the articles.1. Chabeli M.M., "Concept-mapping as a Teaching Method to Facilitate Critical Thinking in Nursing Education: a Review of the Literature," Journal of Interdisciplinary Health Sciences, 15 (1), 2010, 70-76.
2. Duff, Elsie, "Relating the Nursing Paradigm to Practice: A Teaching Strategy," International Journal of Nursing Education Scholarship, 8 (1), 2011, 1-8.
3. Giddens, Jean Foret, "The Neighborhood: a Web-based Platform to Support Conceptual Teaching and Learning," Nursing Education Perspectives, 28 (5), 2007, 251-256.
4. Im, Eun-Ok and Ju Chang, Sun, "Current Trends in Nursing Theories," Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44 (2), 2012, 156-164.
5. Kim, S., Phillips, WR, Pinsky, L., et al., "A Conceptual Framework for Developing Teaching Cases: a Review and Synthesis of the Literature Across Disciplines," Medical Education, 40 (9), 2006, 867-876.
6. McCrae, Niall, "Whither Nursing Models? The Value of Nursing Theory in the Context of Evidence-based Practice and Multidisciplinary Health Care," Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68 (1), 2012, 222-229.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these conditions specifies that the photocopy or reproduction is to be used only for private study, scholarship, or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.