Access the articles below by clicking the title links. Scroll down for the full-text articles. Enter your ENMU ID# when requested.
1. Hoover, Eric, "College's Value Goes Deeper Than the Degree, Graduates Say," Chronicle of Higher Education, 57 (37), 2011.
2. Carey, Kevin, "Here's A Diploma, With Ball and Chain Attached," Chronicle of Higher Education, June 22, 2012.
3. Mangan, Katherine, "MOOC Mania (Massive Excitement About Online Classes,)" Chronicle Of Higher Education, October 5, 2012.
4. Surowiecki, James, "Debt by Degrees," New Yorker, 87 (37).
The articles below are available on the Internet:
5. Korkki, Phyllis, "Talk About Pay Today, or Suffer Tomorrow,", New York Times, May 22,2011.
6. Salpeter, Miriam, "7 Tried-and True Steps for Negotiating a Job Offer," US News and World Report, April 4, 2012.
The article below is a password-protected electronic reserves file. Click the title link and enter the password provided by your instructor.
7. Stewart, CJ and Cash, WB, "The Employment Interview," Interviewing: Principles and Practices, McGraw-Hill, 217-259.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these conditions specifies that the photocopy or reproduction is to be used only for private study, scholarship, or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.