Future Students > Military > Important Financial Aid Information

Financial Aid Information for Military Students

Even if you are active-duty, receiving tuition assistance, or a veteran receiving an entitlement, it is also important to consider applying for Financial Aid to cover expenses your TA or entitlement may not. The following financial assistance is available to military students:

In order to apply for Financial Aid, you need to fill out a FAFSA for the academic year you wish to attend school. In addition to this application, if you are a veteran, please be sure to meet with our VA certifying official to determine your VA entitlement.

If you have any military hours, please contact the Financial Aid office, or the Records Clerk to have those hours waived for financial aid purposes.

For more information about financial aid, please visit our Financial Aid Office homepage.

Office of Financial Aid
ENMU Station 20
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Local phone: 575.562.2194
Toll-free: 800.FOR.ENMU
Fax: 575.562.2198