The ENMU Post Office is a full-service U.S Postal Service location providing the following:
Request a Mailbox
Once you are an ENMU Student, you can request a mailbox online. To request a new ENMU mail box:
- Log into the My ENMU Portal
- Click on "Personal Information"
- Click on "Request An ENMU Post Office Box"
Why should you get a mailbox at the ENMU Post Office?
- Keep the same address the whole time you're a student.
- Mailboxes are free to students.
- Stay informed about University functions.
- Help save the University money on postage.
- Ability to forward your mail during winter and summer breaks.
How to send mail and care packages via United States Postal Service:
- Student Name
ENMU [Box Number]
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130-7400
Please remember to address all mail with the student’s first and last name as well as the box number. Do NOT write “P.O. Box” when addressing mail to the student’s ENMU box.
For any questions or concerns, please call the ENMU Post Office at 575.562.2633.
Forward Your Mail
You can forward your mail to another address for the summer or winter breaks. To have your mail forwarded:
- Log into My ENMU Portal.
- Click on "Personal Information."
- Click on "Forward Your ENMU Mailing Address."
Attention Mail Recipients:
Beginning Monday, Nov. 21, 2016, The U.S. Postal Services Implemented a new process that impacts the delivery date of any packages not addressed to either an ENMU box or station number. Packages that do not include a box or station number will be delayed by one to six business days.
Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Package Pick-Up Window
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-4:50 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
For More Information Contact
ENMU Station 42
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130