The Office of Human Resources provides information on employment opportunities at ENMU in addition to administrative, consultative and support services to the University.
Major areas of responsibility and services include:
- Recruitment and staffing
- Wage and salary administration
- Personnel development and training
- Personnel record maintenance
- Interpretation of policies and procedures
- Worker's compensation
- Promotion and support of a community-centered workplace environment that values diversity and respect
Policies relating to personnel, equal employment opportunity and affirmative action can be found in ENMU's Policy Manual.
Spirit of Eastern
As a part of the process of attracting and maintaining capable personnel for the University, the Board of Regents authorizes the President of the University to implement an employee compensation bonus program known as the "President's Spirit of Eastern Awards." The program's purpose is for the public benefit, to improve mission focus, and to provide an incentive for quality performance.
Human Resources Social Media Pages:
Office of Human Resources
ENMU Station 21
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130