- Insurance for Eastern New Mexico University is offered through the New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority. High coverage and low coverage options are offered for medical and dental insurance so employees can choose the plan that's right for them.
- Insurance Premiums
- Health Insurance Program Book
- Vision insurance is offered through Davis Vision.
Employee Educational Assistance Plan
Eastern New Mexico University offers a tuition waiver for regular employees and retirees. This program waives the tuition for one course (up to four credit hours) per semester. Employee spouses may be eligible to use the tuition waiver during any semester that it is not being used by the employee.
Employees and spouses using a tuition waiver need to apply for admission to the University though the office of Enrollment Services and register for classes through the office of the Registrar.
- Eastern New Mexico University participates with the New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB)
- Eastern New Mexico University also offers supplemental retirement plans. 403b plans are available through TIAA/CREF, AIG VALIC, and MetLife. 475b plans are offered through TIAA/CREF.
- Retirees may receive benefits through the Social Security Administration.
- Medicare Information.