Types of assistance the Helpdesk can support includes:
- Desktop applications (software purchases, installations, uninstalls)
- Computer/printer/telephone issues
- Set-up/rebuilds of computing equipment
- Email issues of unable to connect, folder setup, shared calendars, etc.
- Network connectivity on-campus including student dorms and wireless
- Upgrading computers through the yearly computer replacement plan
- Moving computer/telephone equipment from one location to another or is no longer being used
- Resetting email and network passwords when requested
- Reservations for Computers on Wheels (COWs) or problems with "Smart Classrooms"
- Providing network support for personal student computers registered on the ENMU Network in dorms
- Network, email and administrative computing
- Emailing to mass distribution lists for staff, faculty and students
- Performing computer and personal data backups
- Shared data areas and department data restores
- Log in/privilege access within the Banner
- Administrative application and Self-Service Banner
- Specialized reports from Banner
- Helping with small stand-alone databases
- Campus telephone service-moves, adds and changes
- ITS does not provide support for the copiers. Contact Purchasing at 575.562.2425 for support
For additional information or assistance please visit the ENMU online repository.