Location: Albuquerque, NM
Job Summary: At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Implementation at ADP. It's what makes a difference to our clients - over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you combine your analytical and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information - you help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Bilingual (Spanish) Virtual Implementation Consultant - Time and Labor Management
TLM (Time and Labor Management) is experiencing unprecedented growth and is seeking seasoned Implementation Consultants to join our expanding Enterprise eTime Implementation team.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent in education and experience
- Communication, leadership and general business training or equivalent preferred
- Technical training or equivalent in related technologies and/or systems implementations
- Some formal training or experience in project management is helpful
- Industry related certifications (PHR, CPP, FPC, etc.) are a plus
- Work experience or certifications in networking, database usage, SQL desired but not required
- Some experience conducting training sessions is helpful
- Minimum of two years experience as a business analyst, consultant or practitioner in a relevant industry, or with software implementations required
- Prior experience working on multiple, concurrent projects
- Prior experience working with time and attendance, payroll and/or human resource practices and systems is preferred
- Sound requirements gathering and analytical approach
- Proficient with understanding and applying technical elements
- Able to communicate technical concepts and issues to a non-technical audience
- Strong client facing presentation skills
- Ability to self-manage to deadlines and commitments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Consultative and collaborative approach
- Prior KRONOS Implementation experience strongly preferred.
Duties: In this role, you will serve as the primary functional and technical liaison between ADP and your client.
-You will be responsible for ensuring that our Time and Attendance Software application is implemented on time, within budget and per client specifications.
-The ideal candidate would possess proven consultative, analytical and technical abilities necessary to implement high-quality, sound solutions for new and existing clientele.
-In addition, effective communication, presentation and teaming skills are required to support our high client satisfaction targets.
-New Associates are setup for success by undergoing a instructor-led, virtual/web-based and self-driven training curriculum followed with support given by dedicated mentoring staff.
This position has a 50% travel requirement
This position is home-office based (virtual) unless you live within a 50 mile radius of the Jacksonville, FL ADP office, then you will report to the office.