Status: Full-time position
Location: Denver, CO
Job Summary: Provide direct mental health clinical assessments and treatment to the chronically mentally ill. Includes intake, case management, and group and individual therapies to adult population. Substance abuse experience helpful.
Masterís (MHT II) MSW Degree in psychology, social work, or other related human services degree. Current license as a Clinical Social Worker in the State of Colorado. LPC/LCSW
One-year experience working with the chronically mentally ill.
Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy. Knowledge of community resources. Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately. Familiarity with the DSM IV and diagnostic techniques. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work flexible and on-call hours which may be required.
Duties: 1. Provide psychological evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients.
2. Provide case management services to clients as needed.
3. Develop treatment plans; monitor treatment progress, and follow-up at disposition times.
4. Assist clients with psychological development, social development, and rehabilitation.
5. Coordinate client's use of other MHCD programs and outside community resources.
6. Coordinate medication/medicinal needs of clients with medical sources.
7. Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with MHCDís standards.
8. Coordinate client billing and modify treatment program in accordance with insurance coverage, plan provisions, and individual ability to pay.
9. Participate in team meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
For your convenience, you can complete the entire application process online by following the link below and clicking the "apply now" button.
Fax your application and resume Alternatively, you can apply by downloading the written application from the "Best Place to Work" page, completing the application, and faxing the completed application and your resume to the fax number listed below.