Status: Full-time position
Job Summary: Provide direct mental health clinical assessments and treatment to severe and persistently mentally ill individuals. Work with others in a clinical team environment to help individuals move toward recovery.
Qualifications: Master's Degree in social work. Current license as a LCSW/LPC/LMFT in the State of Colorado.
Duties: 1. Provide psychological evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients.
2. Provide case management services to clients as needed or assigned.
3. Develop treatment plans; monitor treatment progress, and follow-up at disposition times.
4. Assist clients with psychological development, social development, and rehabilitation.
5. Coordinate client's use of other MHCD programs and outside community resources.
6. Coordinate medication/medicinal needs of clients with psychiatrists, nurses, and other medical sources.
7. Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with MHCD standards.
9. Participate in team/department meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
10. Perform 27-10 (M-1) evaluations.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply online: For your convenience, you can complete the entire application process online by clicking the "apply now" link below. Fax your application and resume: Alternatively, you can apply by downloading the written application from the "Best Place to Work" page, completing the application, and faxing the completed application and your resume to the fax number listed below.