Status: Full-time position
Location: Denver, CO
Job Summary: Provide direct mental health clinical assessments and treatment to severe and persistently mentally ill individuals. Work with others in a clinical team environment to help individuals move toward recovery.
Qualifications: Master's Degree in social work. Current license as a LCSW/LPC in the State of Colorado.
Minimum of three years experience in clinical social work. Experience working with the severe and persistently mentally ill.
Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy. Knowledge of community resources. Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately. Familiarity with the DSM IV and diagnostic techniques. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Duties: Provide psychological evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients.
2. Provide case management services to clients as needed or assigned.
3. Develop treatment plans; monitor treatment progress, and follow-up at disposition times.
4. Assist clients with psychological development, social development, and rehabilitation.
5. Coordinate client's use of other MHCD programs and outside community resources.
6. Coordinate medication/medicinal needs of clients with psychiatrists, nurses, and other medical sources.
7. Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with MHCD standards.
9. Participate in team/department meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.
10. Perform 27-10 (M-1) evaluations.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
For more information or to apply online, visit