What is a Consortium Agreement?
A consortium agreement allows a student to receive financial aid funding at one institution for the combined enrollment hours at two institutions.
- Steps to see if you qualify for the Consortium Agreement
- Have a completed financial aid file at ENMU-Portales
- Be degree seeking at ENMU-Portales
- Enroll for at least six hours at ENMU-Portales and the same or fewer hours at the host institution
- Meet satisfactory academic progress to be eligible for consortium
- You are responsible for obtaining all required signatures on this form. The financial aid office at ENMU will not obtain these for you.
- You must turn in a copy of your class schedule along with the bill from the host institution. You must pay the host institution or make arrangements with it.
Host Institution Responsibility
- Failure to complete classes at your host institution will make you ineligible for future consortium agreements.
- ENMU-Portales shall serve as the home institution and shall administer all financial aid for this student during his/her period of enrollment as a degree seeking student with ENMU-Portales. It is further agreed that completion of this agreement precludes the awarding of financial aid for this student by the host institution during this period.
- ENMU-Portales will determine enrollment status cost of attendance as based on actual tuition charged for
concurrent enrollment with both institutions.
- There is no refund if withdrawal takes place after add/drop periods.
- All recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress for financial aid under the policy of the
- Receiving financial aid from two institutions for the same period of enrollment is illegal.
- The host institution will not complete this form until you have registered for classes and made arrangements to pay.
Have a Question? Contact Us!
Office of Financial Aid
ENMU Station 20
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Local phone: 575.562.2194