Financial Aid for Pima Students

ENMU Financial Aid is excited about the opportunity to work with Pima Community College students. We look forward to helping you throughout the financial aid process, and we are available to answer any questions you may have. We have many of our commonly used forms available online for your convenience. If you should have any questions about financial aid please feel free to contact us.

The following financial aid options may be available to transfer Pima students:

Each resource has qualification criteria and application requirements so plan early to meet any deadlines!

The first step to receive Federal Student Aid is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which you will find along with more financial aid information on our Financial Aid Website. If you have already completed your FAFSA for the current aid year, just add ENMU’s school Code, 002651, and we will receive your data. If you haven’t completed the FAFSA, it should be completed as soon as new tax returns are completed each year.

Consortium Agreement
Pima students concurrently taking classes at PCC and ENMU who want to receive financial aid at ENMU must fill out a consortium agreement. A consortium agreement is a convenient form that allows a student to receive financial aid from ENMU for the combined enrollment hours at both ENMU and Pima Community College. Click for more Consortium Information.

Award offers will be made as soon as admission requirements are completed. Students must be in good academic standing and enrolled for at least six hours.

Have a Question? Contact Us!

Office of Financial Aid
ENMU Station 20
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Local phone: 575.562.2194
Toll-free: 800.FOR.ENMU
Fax: 575.562.2198