Housing and Residence Life

As a student, you need a safe environment that gives you privacy, quiet time and a place to keep your stuff. You also need a place where you can feel comfortable hanging out with your friends, listen to music, or do whatever it is that you do to relax. You will find just the environment you need in our three residence halls and 300 apartments.

We want you to get a good start on your college career. If you have fewer than 30 hours of college credit after high school graduation and are under 21 years old, you are required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan. This is actually a pretty big help. You live on campus, so if you oversleep, you can still make it to that 9 a.m. class. All of your meals are provided, so you never have to cook. And your best friend from grade school lives right down the hall.

Of course, we make exceptions if living on campus is not a good option for you. If you are in one of the following situations, fill out the Residential Living Waiver Form and take it to the Office of Housing and Residence Life in Campus Union, Room 108:

Take a look at the different kinds of rooms we have and find yourself a home. When you find the one you want, fill out the online application (or pdf version). If you have any questions, you can call us at 575.562.2632 or send an email to housing.office@enmu.edu.