- Insurance for Eastern New Mexico University is offered through the New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority. High coverage and low coverage options are offered for medical and dental insurance so employees can choose the plan that's right for them.
- Health insurance is offered through both Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico and the Presbyterian Health Plan
- Dental insurance is offered through United Concordia.
- Vision insurance is offered through Davis Vision.
- Life insurance is offered through Standard Life Insurance Company and UNUM Life Insurance Company.
- Eastern New Mexico University participates with the New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB)
- Eastern New Mexico University also offers supplemental retirement plans. 403b plans are available through TIAA/CREF, AIG VALIC, and MetLife. 475b plans are offered through TIAA/CREF.
- Retirees may receive benefits through the Social Security Administration.
- Medicare Information.