We maintain a HelpDesk to log all requests. If you are a member of the University community, HelpDesk is your first support option when you have computer or campus telephone problem. We’ll work with you over the phone or face-to-face to help solve your problem.
HelpDesk Technology Services and Support
Types of assistance the HelpDesk supports includes:
- Desktop applications (software purchases, installations, uninstalls)
- Computer/printer/telephone issues
- Set-up/rebuilds of computing equipment
- Email issues: unable to connect, folder setup, shared calendars, etc.
- Network connectivity on-campus, including student dorms and Wi-Fi
- Upgrading computers through the yearly computer replacement plan
- Moving computer/telephone equipment from one location to another or removing unneeded equipment
- Resetting email and network passwords when requested
- Reservations for Computers on Wheels (COWs) or problems with "Smart Classrooms"
- Providing network support for personal student computers registered on the ENMU Network in dorms
- Network, email and administrative computing
- Emailing to mass distribution lists for staff, faculty and students
- Performing computer and personal data backups
- Shared data areas and department data restores
- Log-in privilege-access within the Banner
- Administrative application and Self-Service Banner (SSB)
- Specialized reports from Banner
- Helping with small stand-alone databases
- Campus telephone service-moves, adds and changes
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a resource of information available for anyone on campus. For more information about troubleshooting your issue or finding out more about our services, check our Tutorials on the MyENMU Portal.
ENMU Station 15
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Phone: 575.562.HELP (575.562.4357)