Eastern New Mexico has established 2 plus 2 programs (2+2) to allow students to continue their educations by transferring college credits to Eastern New Mexico University-Portales. This is a bachelor's degree program that ideally requires 2 years at Amarillo College and 2 years at Eastern New Mexico University-Portales, to complete. These are specific degree plans drawn up between ENMU Portales and Amarillo College for certain academic programs. There are a clear set of courses to take at each school in order to satisfy the overall program requirements and obtain your degree. In addition, some classes for the ENMU degree are taught at Amarillo College, which assists Amarillo College students in an efficient path to their bachelor's degree.
Please note that if documentation is posted on these pages, it may not provide the most current information. Both Amarillo and Eastern New Mexico University-Portales are always working to upgrade programs, so the posted materials should be considered a guide only. Contact the specific department you are interested in for the most current information.
ENMU's partnership with Amarillo College includes the following 2+2 programs.
- AA in Art to BFA in Art, Visual Arts Emphasis
- AS in Biology to BS in Biology (General Biology)
- AS in Biology to BS in Biology, Ecology, Evolution and Organismal Biology (EEOB) Emphasis
- AS in Biology to BS in Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MMBB) Emphasis
- AS in Biology to BS in Biology, Pre-Medicine Emphasis
- AS in Business Administration to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- AS in Computer Information Systems to Bachelor of Business Administration, Information Systems Emphasis
- AS in Criminal Justice to BS in Criminal Justice
- AS in Engineering Computer Science to BS in Computer Science
- AA in English to BA in English
- AS in Mass Media to BS in Communication, Broadcast Production Emphasis
- AS in Mass Media to BS in Communication, Journalism Emphasis
- AS in Mass Media to BS in Communication, Public Relations Emphasis
- AS in Mathematics to BS in Mathematics
- AS in Psychology to BS in Psychology
- AA in Religion to BA or BS in Religion
- AS in Social Work to Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- AS in Theatre to BS in Theatre
For More Information
Amarillo College Advising Center
Location: WSC, SSC 130