If you don't intend to complete an ENMU degree and are taking coursework for personal enrichment or to transfer to another college, you're considered a non-degree student. If you're not seeking a degree, there are a few differences, including the application process.

Apply Online  Come Visit  Request Info

Application Requirements

When you are not seeking to complete a degree at ENMU, there are only two things you'll need to provide:

Send your application materials to:
Office of Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130

Taking Courses that Require Prerequisites

You can choose classes from the published course schedule. Be sure to check if there are prerequisites for any class you might want to take, because you'll need to complete those before you can take the class. If you are confident you would be able to take the class without completing prerequisites, be sure to speak with the professor teaching the class, so they can help you register. Once the professor agrees you can take the course, they will notify the Registrar so you can register for that class.

View the current course schedule >

Ready to Pursue a Degree?

If you change your mind and decide to pursue a degree at ENMU, we'll need you to provide the following:

Helpful Links

Still have questions about the ENMU experience?

Our President's Ambassadors are available to answer any questions you may have. Send them a short note.

Ask an Ambassador