About the Golf Tournament
This tournament is open to any and all golfers of any golfing ability. Proceeds from the ENMU Alumni Scholarship Golf Tournament provide financial aid for students of alumni. Certain levels of academics, financial need and other factors are used to determine award recipients. If you know of a student that would like to apply, have him/her contact the ENMU Office of Financial Aid at 575.562.2194. Since this tournament's inception in 2010, over $200,000 in scholarship funds has been raised and distributed to ENMU students. We sincerely appreciate your support of higher education and participation in this event. Find out more about the 2016 and 2017 Presenting Sponsor GranCor Enterprises, INC.
- Date: July 2018 (date coming soon)
- Course: Santa Ana Golf Course, Albuquerque, NM
- Time: Registration opens at 6:45 a.m. with shotgun start at 8 a.m.
- Cost: $150 for individual player or $500 for a team of four ($600 if after May 1). Price includes golf and cart, breakfast, player luncheon, awards after play, prizes and goodie bags.
- Entry: Deadline for paid entries is Monday, June 6 (May 1 for discounted team entry)
Field will be limited to 180 golfers to speed up pace of play.
More information about registration and sponsorships will be added on this site as it becomes available.