Programa Estudiantil en Guatemala
You can earn up to six credit hours in a total immersion environment. ENMU's Spanish immersion program (Programa Estudiantil en Guatemala) is open to all students who have completed SPAN 102, SPAN 205, or who have passed the placement exam and is offered during the second summer session.
When you enroll in this program, for under $1,500,* you'll receive:
- Housing plus three meals per day ($500 value)
- Round trip to Guatemala ($810 value)
- Three great excursions ($100 value)
*Price does not include tuition and fees.
- Atitlan Lake Chichicastenango
The ENMU Programa Estudiantil en Guatemala takes place during the second four-week summer session.
In order to participate in this program, register for two of the following second summer session courses:
- SPAN 210
- SPAN 212
- SPAN 410
- SPAN 411
You may fully participate taking two courses, but you also have the option to take only one course. Both courses are offered at both the second- and fourth-year levels.
Who Should Participate?
- If you're a teacher from the local community who wants to brush up on your Spanish skills or to study the Mayan Culture, this immersion program will benefit you.
- ENMU faculty members can use the employee tuition waiver for one or two of these courses.
For More Information
Associate Professor of Spanish
Office Location: Jack Williamson Liberal Arts (JWLA), Room 113 C