Eastern New Mexico has established 2 plus 2 programs (2+2) to allow students to continue their educations by transferring college credits to Eastern New Mexico University-Portales. This is a bachelor's degree program that ideally requires 2 years at Eastern New Mexico University, Roswell and 2 years at Eastern New Mexico University-Portales, to complete. There are a clear set of courses to take at each school in order to satisfy the overall program requirements and obtain your degree. In addition, some classes for the ENMU degree are taught at ENMU-Roswell, which assists ENMU Roswell students in an efficient path to their bachelor's degree.
Please note that if documentation is posted on these pages, it may not provide the most current information. Both Eastern New Mexico-Roswell and Eastern New Mexico University-Portales are always working to upgrade programs, so the posted materials should be considered a guide only. Contact the specific department you are interested in for the most current information.
ENMU's partnership with ENMU-Roswell includes the following 2+2 programs.
- AS in Agriculture to a BS in Animal and Dairy Science, Pre-Veterinary Emphasis
- AS in Agriculture to BS in Animal and Dairy Science, Production and Management
- AS in Agriculture to BS in Agricultural Education, Secondary Licensure
- AS in Agriculture to BS in Agricultural Sciences
- AS in Biology to BS in Biology, Ecology, Evolution and Organismal Biology (EEOB)
- AS in Biology to BS in Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MMBB)
- AS in Biology to BS in Biology, Pre-Medicine
- AS in Biology to BS in Biology, General Biology
- AA in Business Administration to BBA in Business Administration
- AA in Criminal Justice to BS in Criminal Justice
For More Information
Vice President for Academic Affairs
Eastern New Mexico University
PO Box 6000
Roswell, New Mexico 88202-6000