The Master of Education with Career and Technical Education emphasis degree program (MCTE) allows prospective and current career and technical education instructors and trainers to obtain the academic experience needed to feel confident in a career and technical education classroom.
Our CTE master's program prepares you for:
- Advanced teaching
- Research and administrative positions in secondary and postsecondary education
- Community and technical colleges
- Higher education
- Business and industry related to career and technical education settings
Career Pathways Available with an MCTE
- Senior faculty (secondary and postsecondary)
- Lead instructor (business and industry)
- Instructional leader (secondary and postsecondary)
- Administrator/Program director (secondary and postsecondary)
- Administrator/Program director (business and industry)
Career and Technical Education Coursework Degree Information
You can learn more about this degree and view course information in the Graduate Catalog.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
ENMU is committed to helping you finance your education. You may have the opportunity to apply for available graduate assistantships and teaching assistantships.
Connect with us on Social Media: