We understand veterans have different needs than other students and we understand your adjustment to the grind of college life can be a challenge. We're proud to say we have a strong support system with veterans just like you involved and engaged to help you succeed.
- Tutoring Center offers help on all subjects
- Math Lab offers math assistance
- Writing Center offers help with English and writing
- One-on-one tutors including online tutoring
- Credit for military training
- Access to state-of-the-art computer labs
- Accessibility resources for disability accommodations
- Golden Library offers distance education library services, conference rooms and carrels, student lounge, photocopiers, art shows and other services.
Veterans Upward Bound (VUB)
VUB assists veterans to develop academic and other requisite skills necessary for acceptance and success in a program of post-secondary education. The project provides you with assessment and enrichment of basic skills through instruction, advising and tutoring. The primary goal of the program is to increase participant enrollment and completion in post-secondary education programs. All VUB services are free to eligible veteran students.
VUB offers a unique range of services designed to prepare you for success when you enter their chosen educational program, whether it is at a two-year community college, here at ENMU, or a public or private vocational or technical school. All services, including GED instruction, textbooks, advising, and supplies are provided free of charge.
Veterans Upward Bound Brochure