Sending a Transcript to ENMU
- Undergraduate applicants – If you are sending your transcripts from other institutions directly to ENMU, mail to Enrollment Services, ENMU Station 7, 1500 S Ave K, Portales, NM 88130. If you are using third party transcript service that provides eTranscripts, you can enter the recipient as [email protected].
- Graduate applicants – If you are sending your transcripts from other institutions directly to ENMU, mail to Graduate School, ENMU Station 24, 1500 S Ave K, Portales, NM 88130. If you are using third party transcript service that provides eTranscripts, you can enter the recipient as [email protected].
Requesting an Official Transcript from ENMU
We are pleased to announce the availability of our new transcript ordering service! Our transcript request system allows you to order official transcripts online at any time, and you can receive your official transcript electronically in as little as 15 minutes from when you place your order! You can even get real-time email and mobile text alerts to keep you up-to-date on the status of your transcript order.
ENMU-Roswell and ENMU-Ruidoso transcripts must be requested from those institutions directly.
- Electronic – $7.25 per copy
- Mail (regular mail) or pick-up – $7.25 per copy (limited to 10 per day)
- Express mail within the United States – $25
- Express mail international – $60
Transcript Request Online Form
You can order as many electronic transcripts as you like in one online session or up to 10 printed copies using any major credit card. For your convenience, the links to order a transcript or track your order are also available in the "Student Records" menu of the portal at my.enmu.edu (requires login). As always, you can review your unofficial transcript at any time through the MyENMU Portal.
Online Transcript Ordering Benefits
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Electronic delivery in as little as 15 minutes (if there are no holds on your account)
- Secure transactions
- Immediate, secure electronic transcript delivery worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
Transcript ordering is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization serving the higher education community for more than 21 years.
Registrar and Records
ENMU Station 5
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Office Location: Administration Building (ADM), Room 105
Email: [email protected]
Registrar and Records