The Bachelor of University Studies degree is a flexible degree program available to full and part-time students. If you have gained significant learning through your work/life experiences, this could be the right program for you. Upon enrollment, you'll work with the College of Education and Technology (CET) university studies advisor to map out your degree plan. The CET dean will have final approval for each proposed university studies degree plan. This degree plan will state the structure of your proposed plan of study to ensure you meet all degree and University requirements.
- Flexible degree
- Allows for two concentration areas of coursework
- Degree may be completed online depending on the concentrations selected
- Allows for combinations of areas of study not usually seen on major and minor driven degrees
- Must complete the general education requirements listed in your catalog of record
- Required to complete a minimum of 40 hours of upper division courses
- Two areas of concentration, each a minimum of 15 hours, must be completed with a C or better
- Combined coursework must total at least 120 hours
- Civil and governmental service
- Management positions in private and public sector
- Positions requiring a completed bachelor's degree
Organizations and Opportunities
You'll have the opportunity to participate in various campus and discipline-related organizations. You may assist faculty on research projects, work in labs and participate in other related activities.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
Eastern New Mexico University is committed to helping you finance your education. You can find more information about admissions scholarships and financial assistance available to students. Qualified students can apply for funds through programs to support minority groups in science and research led by faculty.
Additional Degree Information
You can find more information about the Bachelor of University Studies degree, including the courses you will take when you're a university studies major at Eastern.