The Writing Center is located in the Jack Williamson Liberal Arts Building (JWLA), Room 114. We understand writing is a process, and we all need help along the way. If you need help with a writing assignment for an ENMU class, we are here to help.
What to Expect
Since the Writing Center is currently closed to in-person appointments, all of our appointments are held online.
We try to respond to all requests within 24 hours; the exception to this would be when papers are submitted after hours on Friday or over the weekend. Papers submitted during off-hours may not be reviewed until the following Monday.
We are not an editing service and will not copy-edit or rewrite papers. Our goal is to empower you to recognize your writing struggles, identify your mistakes, and gain the knowledge and tools to fix them.
You can find information about many different writing-related topics (like how to use APA style on your bibliography, or an example cover using MLA style, etc.) in our Writing Resources community in the MyENMU Portal.
Advantages to Visiting the Writing Center
- You'll get better grades, not only on your first paper, but on all your papers.
- You'll get better grades on writing assignments in all your classes in any form, from lab notes to written exams.
- You improve your writing skills which will carry you for the rest of your life – good writing skill is something that will set you apart in any workplace, and in any career choice.
- You'll have improved writing skills which will help you land better jobs, make more money and have more fun.
- You get to work with terrific people who are interested in seeing you get better grades in all of your writing endeavors.
Jack Williamson Liberal Arts Building (JWLA), Room 114 (currently closed to in-person traffic)
Appointment form: Online Writing Lab Request