The ENMU Alumni Association offers several scholarships every year to encourage and help support ENMU students. This scholarship is designed to help children and grandchildren of ENMU alumni. Recipients are chosen each year at the annual winter meeting of the ENMU Alumni Association Board of Directors.
The scholarship is awarded for the academic year and begins the fall semester after the student completes 30 credit hours (sophomore status). The application deadline is the March before the academic year when the award will be used.
Students will be selected by a committee made up of the president and four members of the ENMU Alumni Association.
- Full-time student
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- If undergraduate, sophomore or above during effective date of award
- Legacy (student's parents/grandparents/great-grandparents must be graduates or have attended ENMU)
- Non-Legacy (student's relatives attended ENMU)
- Financial need
- Application Deadline: Feb. 15
For More Information
Office of Alumni Affairs
ENMU Station 48
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130