Residence Hall Application

All students applying for housing at ENMU must submit a $150 damage deposit. You will not be assigned a room until the Office of Housing and Residence Life has received the full deposit. Payment can be made by credit card over the phone by calling 575.562.2632 or by check or money order mailed to:

Housing and Residence Life
ENMU Station 39
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130

Please note: Students under 18 years of age must use the printed version of this form as parent or guardian signatures are required.

PDF Application

Online Residence Hall Application