The Master of Education with emphasis in English as a second language includes a comprehensive professional development model for you to expand your ability to address the social, cultural, educational and linguistic factors that impact the achievement of English learners in today's diverse classrooms. Courses are combined with graduate courses in education to form a master's degree.
- 36 graduate credit hours
- No campus attendance required
- Includes the 12 hours of the TESOL endorsement program
- Thesis and non-thesis option
- Experiential learning
- Ties to classroom and school activity
- Practical and relevant learning experiences
- Affordable tuition
ESL Concentration Degree Information
You can learn more about this degree and view course information in the Graduate Catalog.
- Adds a TESOL endorsement to a current or new teaching license
- Be equipped to work with English Learners in any public school classroom
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
ENMU is committed to helping you finance your education. You may have the opportunity to apply for available graduate assistantships and teaching assistantships.