Roswell and Ruidoso Intra-Campus Transfers

The form below is for ENMU-Roswell and ENMU-Ruidoso students who want to take courses from ENMU-Portales. If you are not currently enrolled at a branch campus of ENMU, you must reapply. Note: please submit the form below to transfer to ENMU-Portales or take ENMU-Portales classes the semester before you want to move.

Other Helpful Transfer Information

ENMU currently has agreements with Amarillo College, CNM-Albuquerque, Clovis Community College, ENMU-Roswell and ENMU-Ruidoso for a variety of programs. This means your credits will transfer and you can earn your bachelor's when you transfer from one of these institutions, without losing any of your course credits to the transfer process.

Partnership Degree Programs