Master of Education with Emphasis in Education Administration
In this online master's in education administration program, you can pursue a Master of Education with coursework toward administration licensure. The program is aimed at leadership in PreK-12 schools
Complete the form below to get more information about the Master of Education with Emphasis in Education Administration
Flexible Online Program
Flexible online courses make it easy for you to earn your degree while you balance full-time or part-time work and your personal life.
As one of the most affordable degree programs in the Southwest, ENMU allows you to get a degree without a huge burden of debt.
Because our class sizes are small, your professors really get to know you and are heavily invested in your success. Our faculty has real-world experience to help guide you every step of the way.
Student Success! That's What We're About!
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredited
- Trusted reputation among employers for providing top-quality graduates
- Hands-on learning opportunities
- Qualified faculty who care about your success
- Small class sizes with a low 17:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Affordable tuition rates
Apply today or fill out the form to contact an advisor to see if this program is a good fit for you.
Get Started Today!
We'd love to hear from you! You can give us a call or fill out the form to get more information.
Assistant Professor of Education Foundations and Secondary Education, ES Graduate Coordinator
Office Location: Education Building (ED), Room 143
Our graduate degree in education administration is designed to be completed 100% online. You will complete readings, assignments, discussions on Canvas, individual projects and presentations, quizzes, and tests throughout the semester. Recorded lectures via Mediasite will connect you with professors and other students on your own time.
- Exceptional quality and reasonable cost.
- Connects theory and practice.
- Develop leadership skills through academic studies, research and on-the-job internships.
- Courses taught by professionals who have experience in multiple areas of administration.
- Licensure option for individuals who have completed a master's degree and who have or are eligible for a New Mexico Level 3 teaching license.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
We are committed to helping you finance your education. In addition to grants, loans and scholarships offered by Financial Aid and Enrollment Services, there are also many scholarships for current students available through the ENMU Foundation.
Hands-On Experience/Special Opportunities
To fulfill your administrative license and graduation requirements for this program, you will complete an internship alongside a school administrator in your concluding Fall and Spring semesters.
Faculty and Advising
The program faculty are committed to responsible academic advising. This means we help you schedule the right courses at the right time to help you take the next step in your professional career. Faculty members are specialists in their areas of advising and are current with requirements for admission into the programs they advise so you get the academic advice you need, when you need it.
Academic Help and Resources
We want to make sure you get the support you need. We offer flexible tutoring services, including the ENMU Writing Center which is available to help you improve your writing and help you clearly communicate for written, school-related projects and assignments.
We also have online databases, journal articles and eBooks accessible through the Golden Library. ENMU librarians are available virtually, via phone and email to provide assistance, so you'll always have the help you need to take advantage of library resources, even if you’re sitting in front of your computer at home.
Service and Mutual Interest Organizations
If you would like to get more involved, ENMU provides the opportunity to use the skills you'll gain while working on your degree to hold leadership positions in our many organizations. At ENMU, you will be able to explore more than 50 student organizations that range from academic, cultural, multicultural, service, special interest and fraternities/sororities.
If you see a need for an organization we don't have, you can even start your own.
Our affordable tuition makes it easy for you to pick ENMU, a school with a strong reputation for producing capable administrators that are prepared to lead schools and school districts.
- Public or private school administrator: assistant principal, principal, athletic director, federal programs director, special education director, assistant superintendent, superintendent
- Instructional leadership role within a school organization
Career Services for Students
Career Services offers free job placement assistance to all ENMU students, so if you are looking for a job, we can help you find it.
We offer many resources including various workshops throughout the year covering topics like resume writing, interviewing for jobs and more! As an ENMU student, if you’re interested in individual help for things like networking, social media for success, resume writing and mock interviews, our staff is available to help.
Admission Requirements for Education Graduate Program
If you fail to satisfy all of the following requirements for admission within your first 12 hours of graduate study at ENMU, you will be reclassified as a non-degree seeking student and will not be allowed to register for further graduate coursework until all requirements for admission are fulfilled:
- Admission to the Graduate School.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.8 and 2.99 will be considered for "conditional admission; if accepted, applicants must earn a minimum GPA of 3.0 with no grade less than a "B" during the first semester of enrollment.
- A letter of application to the program. The letter should specify the intended area of emphasis (Education Administration) and career goals. The letter should be sent to [email protected].
- A photocopy of your teaching license.
Education Administration Degree Information
You can learn more about this degree and view course information in the Graduate Catalog.
If you are interested in pursuing a master of education administration please submit an application or contact us for more information.Graduate School Application
All required admission materials should be sent directly to the Graduate School:
ENMU Station 24
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130