This tournament is open to any and all golfers of any golfing ability. Proceeds from the ENMU Alumni Association Golf Tournament provide financial aid for children of ENMU alumni. Certain levels of academic, financial need and other factors are used to determine award recipients. If you know of a student who would like to apply for an ENMU Alumni Association scholarship, have them contact the ENMU Foundation at 575.562.2412.
Since this tournament's inception in 2010, nearly $350,000 in scholarship funds have been raised. We sincerely appreciate your support of higher education and participation in this event.
Tournament Details and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Date: Friday, July 8, 2022
- Course: Santa Ana Golf Club, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Time: 8:30 am Shotgun Start
- Tournament Cost: $500 for a team of four. Price includes golf and cart, breakfast, player luncheon, awards after play
- Entry Deadline: Friday, May 27, 2022 | Field will be limited to 180 golfers
Join us for a Mix and Mingle after the Tournament
You are invited to join the Greyhound Family as we gather to reflect on great memories and share success stories. Admission is free and open to alumni, current and prospective students. Please note, there is a possibility this function may be canceled in the event of unexpected state COVID-19 restrictions. To ensure you get the latest information regarding this event, and to let us know you are coming, please RSVP using the form linked below.
Friday, July 8, 2022 | 7–9 p.m.