Next Steps for Undergraduate Students

Submit All Official Transcripts

Remember that official transcripts are needed to finalize your file.

  • Freshmen students need to submit an official final high school transcript and official transcripts from all colleges attended while in high school (dual credit and concurrent enrollment).
  • Transfer students need to submit official final transcripts from all schools attended.
  • Military students aren't required to submit transcripts, but having them on file helps your advisor know which classes you should take.

Mail all application materials to:

Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130

File Your FAFSA

A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required for students receiving an Admissions Academic Scholarship or to work on campus. You can file this form after Jan. 1 for the upcoming school year. Be sure to add Eastern's school code so ENMU will receive your application results faster. Eastern's school code is 002651.

Academic Scholarships and Waivers for Undergraduate Students

You may qualify for an academic scholarship or a tuition waiver.

See if you qualify >

Admissions Scholarships

Explore Campus Housing and Dining Options

You can explore the different housing and options that ENMU has to offer on our website. Apply for housing and choose your dining plan.

On-Campus Housing

ITS Account Pick-Up

In order to get your ENMU email address and network login information which you will need to access Canvas and other ENMU services, you will need to review the policies that our Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) has in place for email and computer use. Once you have your login information, you can access the MyENMU Portal, use your new email address and login to the ENMU computer network.

Note: Make sure that once you have finished agreeing to the terms and conditions, that you print out the next page that appears after clicking the submit button to have a copy of your login information until you memorize it.

ENMU Account Pickup

Login to the MyENMU Student Portal

Your online student portal. You will be able to access different areas of ENMU like your student email, register for classes, and review your student account. Use the login information you received when you used the account pick-up procedure above.

MyENMU Portal

Declare Your Major

The major you listed on your application when you applied for admission to ENMU was an "area of interest which helped us know what kind of information you might need as you consider your college options. You still need to officially declare your major. Once we receive your declaration request it will take 3-5 days to process; check your ENMU Email regularly for information about your degree plan and advisor.

Note: You'll need your to have your ENMU Student ID number handy when you fill out the Declare Major Form.

Declare Major Form

Meet with an Advisor

If you have fewer than 30 hours of college credit, you'll be advised through the Advising Center. You'll have a personal advisor will help you with course selection and registration. The Office of Enrollment Services will be sending you information about how to schedule your individual advising appointment once registration is open for the coming semester.

For More Information

Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Office Location: (), Room 107
Phone: 575.562.2178
Email: [email protected]