We offer comfortable facilities and a wide range of services and activities for summer conferences at ENMU. Please use the information below to begin planning a successful event. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life at 575.562.2632 or via email. We are happy to assist you.
Our primary summer conference facilities are Curry, Guadalupe, and Eddy halls. Eddy Hall is located on the south end of campus, adjacent to the Campus Union (CUB). Curry Hall is located on the north end of campus, adjacent to the Administration Building. Eddy Hall can accommodate 300 persons in double occupancy rooms. Curry Hall can accommodate 110 persons in double occupancy rooms. Guadalupe Hall is located on the south end of campus and can accommodate 300 persons in double occupancy rooms.
Halls are equipped to provide services and amenities for your summer conference. They include:
- Laundry facilities
- TV lounges
- Recreation equipment
The Crossroads Café Dining Hall can serve up to three meals per day, all you can eat, for a reasonable rate. Special events such as banquets and luncheons can also be arranged. The food service facilities are located in the (CUB). For information and prices, contact Sodexo Food Service at 575.562.2190.
Conference Participant Responsibilities
All conference participants should know and observe all University policies and regulations. It is the conference sponsor's responsibility to inform participants of the following prohibited policies:
- Use and/or possession of alcoholic beverages and their containers in and around the residence halls
- Use, possession and/or sale of any narcotics or other dangerous drugs as defined by local, state, and federal laws within and around the residence halls
- Use and/or possession of firearms, fireworks or other dangerous chemicals in or around the residence halls
- Misuse, abuse or neglect of any residence hall property
- Use of cooking appliances in the residence halls
- Unauthorized guests
- Tampering with any residence hall lock or door
- Tampering with any residence hall fire alarm, fire hose, extinguisher or smoke detector
- Unsanitary conditions
- Throwing any object(s) out of a residence hall window
- Possession of any pets in the hall/room
- Failure to cooperate with University officials in the performance of their duties
- Violation of the Housing and Residence Life smoking policy
- Use of candles or incense
Conference participants will be asked to leave immediately for any violation of Housing and Residence Life or University policies.
Conference groups are responsible for providing liability insurance for itself and all of its participants.
Conference groups and its participants are required to provide their own linens (towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, etc...) and toiletries.
Conference groups agrees that all participants are under direct and complete supervision and control of The Organization.
Room Rate Information
Room rates are based on the number of nights the conference participant spends in our facility. Early arrival and/or late departure requests can be arranged with notice to the Office of Housing and Residence Life prior to the conference. Please contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life for rates.
The facility is managed by a full-time residence hall director. The director will also have a staff of resident assistants (RAs) to help provide assistance and act as resource persons. All are well trained to handle most situations.
For More Information Contact
ENMU Station 39
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130