Am I Eligible to Join the ENMU President's Ambassadors?
To be eligible for membership, you must be a full-time undergraduate student and commit to the President's Ambassadors Program for the fall and spring semesters, 2020-21. You also must:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.85 or higher
- Complete at least 30 credit hours by the end of the 2020 summer semester
President's Ambassadors must have the ability to work at least 12 hours per week in the Office of Enrollment Services, which includes:
- Completing all PA training sessions
- Attending mandatory weekly meetings on Tuesdays at 7 a.m.
- Calling prospective students at least one night per week (three-hour block)
- Conducting campus tours
- Working in the recruiting mailroom
- Working at the Enrollment Services front desk
- Additional hours as required, which will include weekends and evenings when serving as host and/or guide at official University functions or campus tours
Application Deadline: Friday, March 27, 3 p.m.
To be considered as a candidate, submit your online application, resume and three letters of reference (at least one must be from an ENMU faculty or staff member) to the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, ENMU Station 34, Student Academic Services Building (SAS), Room 194 by Friday, March 27 at 3 p.m.
The Hiring Process
Hiring for the President's Ambassadors team is a multi-step process.
- Application materials received by the application deadline are evaluated by the reviewing committee.
- Selected students from the application pool are called and offered an interview.
- After the interviews, final selections and offers are made.