Explore Life: Biology Degree Options
Earn your bachelor's or master's degree in biology at ENMU
Complete the form below to get more information about our Biology Degrees
Biology Program emphasis areas provide exceptional opportunities with hands-on experience you won’t find at a larger school.
- Learn from Ph.D. faculty. All biology classes are taught at every level by Ph.D. faculty who are active in their research fields.
- Conduct research with faculty and graduate students with an opportunity to publish research with your professor as an undergraduate student.
- Use state-of-the art facilities. Our Roosevelt Science Center's $17 million renovation will be completed by summer 2022.
- Take what you learn in class lectures and apply it in labs. Wherever possible, we engage students with the practice of science.
- Gain experience as a work-study student or student volunteer in research labs.
- Small Class sizes for our upper-level classes provide great lab and field experiences including our Cadaver Lab and Gennaro Lab exhibit and our ENMU Biology Preserve.
- Connect with other Biology majors with our active student organizations.
Find more information with the links below or fill out the form to take the next step toward earning a biology degree at ENMU.
If you know you want to study biology but aren't sure which degree option is the best fit, you can work with faculty and your academic advisor to determine your degree path. Choose from a variety of options including bachelor's, master's and even an accelerated BS to MS program to get your master's degree faster.
Student Success! That's What We're About!
Small Class Sizes
Small classes in Biology Programs give your professors a chance to get to know you as an individual.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to advance to the professional health program of your choice.
Get a head start with research opportunities as you're working on your bachelor's degree.