The ENMU Campus Store is conveniently located next to the Campus Union (CUB) and proudly offers a selection of textbooks, computers, course materials, and supplies that will ensure every ENMU student is prepared for success. Show your Greyhound pride all year long with our authentic assortment of collegiate apparel – including ENMU t-shirts, sweatshirts, gifts, hats, drinkware, and more.
You may pay for your items with cash, check, credit or debit cards or contactless pay option (Apple/Samsung). There is a time period each semester that you are able to charge Text materials and limited supplies to your student account. This time period begins roughly three weeks before classes start and runs through the first week of class. You will need to present your ENMU ID in order to charge to your student account. There is no tax charged on Textbooks.
You may place Textbook and Merchandise orders on the campus store’s website, enmu.edu/Bookstore. Orders placed can be shipped to your home location or picked up in store.
We buy back Textbooks every day of the year.
What condition does the book have to be in?
- Pages should not be torn, missing, marked up, or highlighted excessively so that the print is obscured.
- Textbooks with water damage, stains, and/or pages sticking together are not considered in "good condition".
How are values decided?
During major buyback periods, we may offer as much as 50% of your book's original price. If an instructor has requested your textbook for next term, then the value increases. Books falling into this category may be worth more and get you a higher percentage of the original purchase price. Generally speaking, textbooks will be purchased until we reach the amount we think we can resell.
What if a textbook is no longer being used?
If we have reached our limit on a particular title for next term, or if your book has not been requested for next term and is a current edition, we may still purchase it based on various criteria including the national demand and the needs of other bookstores.
- Most titles are available on a rental basis—ideal for students who want to save some money and don’t want to keep the book after the class is complete.
- At the end of the term, the student is responsible for returning the book to the store in good condition. (You can write in it or highlight reasonably, but you need to protect it from excessive wear or water staining). If the book is not returned in acceptable condition, or not returned at all, the student will be charged approximately the difference of the rental fee and if they just bought it originally
- On average, you’ll be paying less than half the new textbook price!
- Normal highlighting and note-taking are OK.
- You can use multiple forms of payment including financial aid. Check the bookstore for details.
How do I rent?
It's simple. Search for your course and section (if applicable), select the rental items available for your course, and add them to your shopping cart. During checkout, you’ll be prompted to provide rental collateral (e.g. a credit card) and sign the rental agreement. Completing the rental agreement signifies your commitment to returning your rental book back by the rental return date. You must be 18 to be able to rent.
Failure to return books at the rental return date or return them in damaged condition will result in a charge to your collateral card.
- Some physical books include a one-time-use code to access digital materials, and sometimes codes are available for purchase without the physical book. It all depends on how the publisher decides to offer the materials. Whatever the case, the campus store will present all of the options so that you can figure out which one is best for you.
- The campus store will gladly offer refunds on merchandise purchased from our store. All refunds must be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice.
- To receive a full refund on a textbook, the book must be returned within five days of the start of the term. If you drop the class, you have until the 12th class day to receive a refund with a drop slip and the receipt. New books must be returned in the same condition as when purchased.
- All general merchandise can be returned in its original condition within three days of purchase accompanied by the original receipt.
- Study guides, class lab manuals, exam guides, special orders, or clearance items are not refundable.
For More Information Contact
1500 S. Avenue K, Station 14, Portales NM 88130