Educator Hall of Honor Selection Criteria
- An ENMU alumna/us, living or deceased, active or retired, with an earned degree, or the equivalent (i.e. secondary licensure within content degree), in education.
- Professional career at any level from early childhood through higher education in public or private school settings in such positions as classroom teacher, administrator, counselor, professor, etc.
- Verified professional accomplishments, exceptional character and significant community service.
- Passion for education as evidenced by a talent for inspiring students through a shared community of knowledge, exploration and confidence in one's ability and potential.
Please enclose the following supporting materials with your nomination:
- One page nomination statement.
- Nominee's resume or curriculum vitae (preferred); if such document is not available, a summary of the nominee's professional experiences.
- Three one-page letters of support.
Educator Hall of Honor Nomination Form