- Insurance for Eastern New Mexico University is offered through the New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority. High coverage and low coverage options are offered for medical and dental insurance so employees can choose the plan that's right for them.
- Insurance Premiums
- Health Insurance Program Book
- Vision insurance is offered through Davis Vision.
Employee Educational Assistance Plan
Eastern New Mexico University offers a tuition waiver for regular employees and retirees. This program waives the tuition for up to six credit hours per semester. Employee spouses may be eligible to use the tuition waiver during any semester that it is not being used by the employee.
Employees and spouses using a tuition waiver need to apply for admission to the University though the Office of Enrollment Services and register for classes through the Office of the Registrar.
- Eastern New Mexico University participates with the New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB).
- Eastern New Mexico University also offers supplemental retirement plans. 403b plans are available through TIAA/CREF, AIG VALIC, and MetLife. 475b plans are offered through TIAA/CREF.
- Retirees may receive benefits through the Social Security Administration.
- Medicare Information.
ENMU regularly hosts staff development opportunities for our campus community including lunches, seminars and other programs to assist in continued personal and professional growth. You'll have the opportunity to learn alongside with your peers as you enjoy the camaraderie of being a part of the ENMU family. For additional information about staff development opportunities, contact Candace Baros, 575.562.2154.
Fitness Center and Intramurals
During semesters, the Wallace Maxwell Physical Activity Center (MaxPAC), our on-campus fitness facility, provides an opportunity for you to workout during your lunch, or before or after work. All ENMU employees have free access to this full service workout facility. Additionally, ENMU employees are invited to participate in our intramural program with activities ranging from water polo and basketball to softball and many other.
Spirit of Eastern
As a part of the process of attracting and maintaining capable personnel for ENMU, the Board of Regents authorizes the president of the University to implement an employee compensation bonus program known as the "President's Spirit of Eastern Awards." The program's purpose is for the public benefit, to improve mission focus and to provide an incentive for quality performance.
The Lifelong Wellness program, a for-credit course, is designed to help you either start a physical activity program, increase the effectiveness of your current program, or develop your skills to expand physical activity into new areas. This course is available to all ENMU faculty and staff as well as community members.
Other Helpful Links
Human Resources Social Media Pages
ENMU Station 21
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130