The Higher Education Opportunity Act contains federal and reporting disclosure requirements for institutions of higher education. To make this information readily available to members of the University community and its stakeholders, this website provides access to all required information. For additional information, contact the Office of Planning and Analysis, 575.562.2315.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act (public law 110-315) (HEDA) was enacted Aug. 14, 2008, reauthorizing the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Tuition and Fees
- Textbook Information
- Academic Programs and Faculty
- Campus Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing)
- Campus Security
- Vaccination Information
- DoD MOU Compliance Information
Financial Assistance Information
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal and for the Return of Title IV, HEA Financial Aid.
- ENMU Financial Responsibility Agreement
- CARES Act Funding