Find out which courses transfer to ENMU. Our TES system is intended as a guide for our prospective transfer students and is still a work in progress. Please read the following information before you continue:
- The information on our TES system is provided as a guide to how classes at your current or former school may transfer to ENMU.
- Final determination of transfer credit acceptance is ultimately made by the deans or department chairs, once a decision has been made on a transfer student application.
- You must submit official transcripts of all completed coursework before a final determination can be made on credit transfer.
- The fact that a class is listed from your current or former school is no guarantee that the school is currently offering the course or plans on offering the course in the future.
- Our evaluation system is subject to frequent revision and additions.
- The catalog dates for each institution reflect the latest revision date for transfer equivalencies from that school.
- We will be adding schools and additional courses to the list on a regular basis, particularly from those schools which have provided a large number of transfer students to ENMU in the past.
To check your credits, scroll down to find the institutions where you have previously taken courses and click on the link for the school. From there, you will be able to check to see how ENMU accepts the credit.