The Languages Lab provides assistance, resources, and space that support innovative language learning. We offer immersive environments for language learners and other resources such as foreign films and Spanish and English conversation groups.
The Languages Laboratory offers in-person and virtual tutoring for students, staff, and community members who want to learn English or Spanish.
- Spanish and English interpreting/translation.
- Spanish and English movies, books, and resources for in-lab use.
- One-on-one and group tutoring.
- Laptops and desktops are available for you to access resources and apps that can help you learn a language.
- Monthly workshops for building professional and academic communicative skills in English and Spanish.
- Free speech conversations.
- Conversations with a tutor.
- Spanish and English for professional and academic purposes.
If you are struggling with Spanish, the Spanish Learning Lab can help you. Schedule an appointment using our bookings site.
For questions regarding English as a Second Language learning and services, contact the American Language and Culture Coordinator, Mrs. Yitzen Lizama Peraza
For questions regarding Spanish learning and services, contact Dr. Jovana Gomez for more information.