Here are some résumé templates and resources to help you get started. A résumé is designed to show an employer your education and employment history, as well as provide information about your activities and honors.
Although these résumé examples reference specific majors, each of the formats can be used for any major.
- Computer Science
- Creative (Advertising, Graphic Design)
- Data Science, Computer Science
- English, Marketing, Social Media
- English, Public Relations
- Experienced Management
- Veteran (shows transferable military experience)
- 20 Résumé Questions Answered
- 5 Cover Letter Questions Answered
- Action Verbs – Standout Words
- Sample phrases and suggestions
- Sample teaching profile statements
- 13 most overused résumé phrases
Counselors are also available to provide résumé workshops for student groups and undergraduate classes upon request. For more information or assistance with résumés, please contact ENMU Counseling and Career Services at 575.562.2211, or visit our office in Student Academic Services (SAS), Room 232. You can find more information on our Career Services Portal including additional job search tips and videos that cover a lot of great information for anyone looking for a job.
We want to provide you the most current and meaningful resources available as you move through your educational journey with us. Use our virtual Ask-It Basket to send a question and get support for your career needs.
You can ask questions like,
- What types of jobs are available to communication majors in Albuquerque?
- With Covid 19 happening now, what companies are hiring?
- How do I prepare for a virtual interview?
- How do I get internship this summer?
- Can you help me with my résumé?
For More Information
ENMU Station 34
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130