Tuition and Fees for Undergraduate Students

A degree from ENMU is a great investment – one that continues to gain value over time. Your costs to attend ENMU include tuition and fees, room and board (housing and a meal plan), books and miscellaneous fees or expenses.

Looking for Graduate Tuition and Fees?

Graduate tuition and fees are located in the Graduate School section of our site.

View tuition and fees for graduate programs >

Communicative Disorders Out-of-State Students

Our Communicative Disorders Program has a tuition rate available for communicative disorders students who are taking leveling courses for a CDIS master's degree, or who are working on a second bachelor's CDIS degree. If you are an out-of-state CDIS leveling student or a CDIS student seeking a second bachelor's degree, you will be billed at $275 per credit hour (this price includes tuition, fees and any online course fees).

Find out more about communicative disorders program >

Additional Resources

Payment Options

Most of ENMU's students combine a variety of financing and payment options in order to manage their expenses.

Learn more about your payment options >

Financial Aid

We want to help you achieve your educational goals and are committed to keeping the door of opportunity open for all qualified students.

Learn more about financial aid >

Admissions Scholarships

You can be awarded up to $30,000 over four years, based on your ACT/SAT scores.

Learn more about Admissions Scholarships >

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)

Be a resident of one of the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA or WY.

Learn more about the WUE Out-of-State Waiver >