- How much will this program cost me?*
- Tuition and fees: $5,472
Books and supplies: $1,000
On-campus room and board: $15,000
What other costs are there for this program?1
For further program cost information, visit our Graduate program tuition and fees
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time of completion. Note that this information is subject to change
- What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
- Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financial plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Federal loans: *
Private educational loans: *
Institutional financial plan: *
*There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates
For additional information related to this program and/or the information provided above.2
- How long will it take me to complete this program?
- The program is designed to take 2 years to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-15, *% finished in 2 years.
*Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2014-15. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
- What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
- The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%
*This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
For more information on jobs related to this program.3
1Other costs for this program
No additional information provided.
2Additional information related to this program and/or the information provided above
The graduate certificate in Alternative Licensure for Elementary Education can be completed entirely online.
3More information on jobs related to this program
Elementary School teachers, except Special Education